Thursday, August 1, 2019

NO SEWING, ARTHRITIS GOT IN THE WAY!

I am kind of bummed out tonight...got my meds renewed and i found 1 of them doubled in price....i think its terrible that the little guy has to pay such a price for meds when the insurance co. and the maker is making such a profit....when i go back to the dr. i am going to see if there is a cheaper one we can use....it really bugs me that it is now $100 for 1 months supply....

I have been feeling terrible the last couple days so i have been in an owey mood...got an arthritis flare at the present...i keep trying to do things but the pain gets to me and i have to quit...tomorrow i have to go to the store again so i hope the pain lets up ...i do have a strong pain pill i can take but its addictive so i dont use very often as it wipes me out till it wears me out...i rely on tylenol as much as possible....

well just took my meds and no sewing today but i hope to get in there tomorrow some and work....i also have a baby quilt that i am going to machine quilt that is all ready to go except i need to repress some and pin it....for now though its off to bed to see if i can sleep....more later...

1 comment: