Sunday, August 4, 2019

DISGUSTED WITH DR. LAST WEEK

I was so disgusted last Friday.....I was to get blood work done again so my son left work to take me into the hospital to get it done....the doctor didn't have all the info needed to get it so receptionist called the office and the gal there said there was no blood scheduled.....

I had iron infusions all the month of June and was instructed to get blood work done AFTER 1 MONTH which was now....so we made the trip for nothing because of an unorganized doctors  office....and when I have my appointment he is going to ask why I didn't get the blood work done.....I think I will give him an ear full lol....

On a good note I got to have an early supper with my son at one of the families favorite restaurants....he is so hard to nail down to have a moments time with him....so the day wasn't a total loss....

I haven't been sewing....my arthritis flare is still lingering but today I am going make an effort to do things.....I really didn't want to get up this morning ….I did have a decent nights sleep but just lazy I guess ...the day is half over though that is the bad thing I don't get much done in a day....I would like to go back in and sew strings being I have my box of scrap out and all over...seems useless to put it away then get it back out a couple days later....so we will see how it goes.....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment