Tuesday, August 20, 2019

DO I HAVE A SCRAP PROBLEM?

Yes I have a scrap problem!...when I started all those grandmother flower garden quilts I piled all the small yardages under 3/4  in front of my table for quick cutting and to see what colors are available....and it continued....out of those stacks I have made table runners, mug rugs and other quilts but the pile just doesn't seem to go down....I do try to use out of them first...I have just got to straighten it up again along with the other messes on the 2 tables I use close to the machine...it is out of hand at the present....

Today I was trying to think of things to use  some of the 'scrap'....I make lined pieced bags and have sold some but not everyone likes the $32 price tag....as it gets closer to banning plastic bags for groceries I may make some unlined bags...got some neat fabric that would make up good....more on this later.....

I got to the store again today...finished getting things for my veggie soup I want to make for me and the freezer....ya I know its not soup weather yet but I am hungry for some....thought maybe I would make a little push and lose another 5 lb....I am close to another plateau and the number would look good when I go to the doc next time....more on this later too....

Last night I had to take an allergy pill in the middle of the night, nose wouldn't stop running....soo that meant I would be extra sleepy when I should get up and true to form I overslept so I don't know if sleep will ignore me tonight or not...i'll find out soon.....more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment