Thursday, August 8, 2019

EYES CLOSING, HEAD BOBBING

Eyes closing, head bobbing, waking up! yup this is what I am doing at the present....I had a dr. appt very early this morning so it meant I had to be on the road before 8 am with very little sleep....I go to my daughters and she drives in the city....

I don't drive in the city anymore since my heart attacks started...makes me too nervous and too many changes to city streets....

I had a decent report from the kidney doc which made me happy and he extended the next visit to next spring...yay...then we were off to the hospital for yet more blood work....'he who giveth, taketh away' lol...this time we got the blood work done with the right info....

After that we went to lunch...I was put out with myself as my appetite is still not good so I ended up bringing home most of my meal for later....been nibbling on it but not really wanting to eat anything....

We went to Joann Fabrics later I needed both quilting needles and sewing machine ones...so I hope I got enough to last the winter.....I also got a poly batt for the collection I have lol....

Now I am sooooo tired but will have to wait not to go to bed too early or I will wake up later and be awake the rest of the night....I was going to the store later today when I got home but I was just too tired to carry groceries i'll try for tomorrow maybe I will know what I want to cook and whether or not I am going to want to eat.....guess I will make sure I get some soup that might be all I want for a couple nights...ok going to look around the net and then take med and head to bed.....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment