Tuesday, August 13, 2019

A LITTLE SEWING

I made more strings tonight but wasn't too interested in what I was doing...I managed to get 5 more blocks done before I gave up....I took the paper off the back of a few before I left the sewing room....I think that might be a good project to do while watching tv some evening....

I hurried around this afternoon and got some groceries...too many for me to carry so my son will be here in the morning so I left them for him to carry in for me....I just cant do much without my back hurting....

I was disappointed in myself that I didn't make it to the sewing room over the weekend was too busy with house things and cooking....then was too tired....

Lately I have been running old papers out of the files through the shredder to go to recycle...doesn't take much to fill the bucket either lol.....so many little things to do anymore especially when I am trying to downsize here and there.....sure glad I am not doing this all at once or it would be over whelming...

Med time again and maybe some sleep for me....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment