Tuesday, August 20, 2019

MORE STRING SEWING TONIGHT

 

I did more string sewing tonight late....those on the left are the ones I did tonight and on the right you can barely see is the stack that is accumulating on going...in my bucket of scraps I am finding some strings that are way too small to use....
Wish I knew someone that needed a dog bed my waste basket has a lot of scrap that would be good stuffing....not going to save it as I already have scrap batting that I am making nice pillow forms with....and I am running out of room with them...

Its been kind of slow going getting into the sewing room ….too many other things getting in the way lately.....my daughter is moving to the south and I have been upset about it...she is the one I have relied on some and she was the closest to me in miles so its a big blow....

I have been busy trying to readjust some things that I relied on her for, making other arrangements on days when I am not able to get out for groceries for instance...more on this later...…

The weather got hot again so maybe after I get more groceries tomorrow I can get in there and sew.....I also need to really try to straighten up the room some...at the present time I have 3 quilt tops going and it gets confusing with what size blocks go where....I get myself in such  trouble this way.....nothing new!.....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment