Monday, July 29, 2019

This what I did today instead of working in the house....I wanted mindless sewing because I am having some kind of health flare....its started last night and now its still here today...I thought for sure it would be raining, its that kind of flare when the weather changes....but so far it hasn't ….its been cloudy all day though....

Back to the strings....my string box is overflowing and they do go fast and I figured I needed 112- 4 1/2 inch square string blocks to make a 8 inch big block to make a childs quilt....then add a border to it. Today I made 13 in no time so it wont take long to make them a few at a time....the part I hate is taking the paper off the back side...lol

Just about time for supper but that will be easy...port steak, mac salad, and buttered beets....most of it has to be warmed and the steak cooked so I wont be spending a lot of time in the kitchen....

I think I will be going to bed to watch tv tonight so maybe my aches and pain will settle down again....its always something as an obstacle in my way lol....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment