Friday, July 26, 2019

GETTING REACQUAINTED WITH SEWING ROOM

I have been getting reacquainted with my sewing room again this week....I have such a mess with scraps and fabric everywhere in there along with unfinished quilts that I wonder if I will ever get it organized....

Today I didn't make it in there....it was very late when I got up no sleep till 5 am so I didn't want to get up before 11 am....I wish I knew why my sleeping was so bad...In the afternoon the lady that delivers produce to me stayed and visited and somehow the conversation got on quilted potholders so I gave her a few of mine...she seemed eager to get them being she does a lot of cooking from her produce and sells it...

Tonight I got hungry for something sweet so I made a batch of grandmas fudge...a recipe that is over 100 years old....tonights batch hardly needed beating before it was ready for the place....I think it was because the air was so dry....sure tasted good and satisfied my sweet tooth...

I am finding it hard to get back in the quilting 'groove' like I used to be....I guess age has something to do with it...and I suppose 2 heart attacks took their toll...

Tomorrow I plan on sewing most of the day if my back will let me....most of my supper is already fixed so it wil be easy to finish..yay! well its time for meds and maybe some sleep...more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment