Monday, July 22, 2019

IT'S ME, I'M SORTA BACK!

Yes its a voice from the past lol....i think i am back.....its been a long dry spell as far as posting is concerned and sewing for that matter...

Since i posted last couple years ago i have had 2 heart attacks and numerous other health problems and a humoungous amount of drs visits and blood tests which are still on going....my aches and pains have gotten stronger over the years which hampers me doing a lot of the things i like..

This week i went back to doing some sewing...i put together a quilt top that i already had blocks made up that was laying around in my clothes basket of blocks....i intend to send it off to an organization that finishes quilts and distributes them to kids all over the world....i recently saw where 4 of the last batch i sent them was finished and sent off to their new home....i think that gave me the insentive to sew again....

But i have found that sitting at the sewing machine aggrivates by back and legs so it will be a challenge now...i have so much to catch up on and one of the first things will be to try to organize my sewing room again...

Ok break time is over and i need to think about what's for supper...i hope to go back to the sewing room tonight and do more....lots of little things bogging down my table lol....more later....

2 comments:

  1. Hope every thing improves from here on out, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara...I do too....

      Delete