Friday, July 26, 2019

UFO's NOT WHAT YOU EXPECT!

Yes UFO's not unfinished objects...the tv was on while I was sewing and a UFO program came on, I cant see the tv from my sewing room but every now and then I heard something that they were talking about....of couse my mind wandered while sewing and I wondered what I would do if I looked out the window and a 'thing' looked back at me.....I don't care to find out though but I imagine there would be a mess where I was standing lol....to believe they exist? I don't know if I do or if its a fascination yet to be proved...only time will tell I suppose.....

Sewing is slow today, too many interruptions finally giving up at least for tonight.....arm and shoulder blade is sore I suppose from reaching around to get iron to press seams....maybe I need to change the set up....not many options though....more on this later.....

Short post tonight....going to get more of 'grandmas' fudge, a cold drink and kick off m shoes and relax maybe that will help the mood to sleep....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment