Saturday, July 25, 2020

I Am Still Here

Well here I am again....I haven't been sewing since the last post I made....a lot has happened to me since....

So far I have had 3 heart attacks each one getting worse and I almost didn't make it the last time.....My health is steadily getting worse but I am trying to function still being at home...don't know for how long....so many doctors now...

And with the 'virus' interfering in everyones life I am no exception....I have been self quarantined since Feb. only leaving home for groceries....

The only sewing I have done lately is making some face masks.....sewing hurts my back so that I just gave up and quit....I am trying to find a way to get my quilts laid out and pinned so it wont be so hard on my body...the quilting isn't a problem but laying out a quilt is a big problem....

I miss having something to show everyone on blogger because that is what this group is about....sewing and quilting....I am happy to see those that are still following and I am making an effort to come back even better than before....please have more patience with me.....more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment