Monday, July 27, 2020

Plans In The Works

Today after I get woke up I am working on my dining table...it has been loaded with various things all summer....first I was passing down a set of dishes to my son that was taking over my corner cabinet in the kitchen...but he is terrible with glass...growing up he broke any that he came in contact with.....so I packed them good in boxes...being they are stone ware they are heavy so not many in a box...the table was really loaded with boxes for awhile as he would just take 1 box with him when he visited...long process...now they are gone.....

I am trying to find a way for me to lay out a quilt on that table without hurting my back....that is why I stopped quilting a couple years ago...I miss quilting!

I have a closet full of quilt tops 7 of them are grandmothers flower garden....I made each of my family one and I made one for me so those are important more to get done...I would like to get most if not all done before I leave this earth....

I also have been putting a box together for charity.....I made 1 binding for a quilt so far and 2 tops to send ….I have another quilt top almost ready to be done so I can send it too....I have to find out if they are accepting with the 'virus' upsetting everyone life....

Maybe later in the week I will have pics of something that is going on till then...…..more later..

No comments:

Post a Comment