Friday, July 31, 2020

Quarantine Is Getting To Me

I'm having a bit of trouble tonight....I have been in self quarantine since Feb. and I am feeling a little stir crazy tonight.....I have a lot of health problems that put me on the high risk list....the only person I have seen is my son and maybe a person or two when I got a few groceries at the dollar store....
I am a tough old bird but I am getting bored though there is plenty to do here at home....but its the same thing over and over every day....a person needs a break now and then....
Our little county is just now getting the virus...we had escaped it for the most part till now and the amounts are growing....I guess I am a little scared too because I sure don't want the virus.....ya know its a terrible thing to be in the hands of people that wont take precaution against the virus and that a person can die because of it and cant do anything to stop it....I am not use to that....I have dealt whatever was given to me in the past to deal with but this is terrifying...
I guess I needed to rant tonight....its good that I have somewhere to let out my feelings...don't do this very often and I hope I don't do it again.....that is all for tonight....hope I can sleep...….more later.....

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart.
    We all need an outlet when we need to be heard!
    You are not alone....many feel the same way as you.
    Hope is something we must hold on to and never let go of......!!
    My faith is what gives me hope!!
    May you have peace and comfort, through Him!

    ReplyDelete