Wednesday, July 29, 2020

More Suprises

Yesterday I found an unopened package on my dining table....after opening it I thought yup there is the prints for the black bag I am going to make....I have a main print that has black, gray, beige and off white in it but I lacked pieces to blend with them in a patch bag....My grand daughter in law likes black and gray a lot so I thought this one will be for her.....the blue in the pic ….is probably for my stash...I use Hoffman solids a lot as they do blend well.....

Last night my body was in so much pain I went to bed and watched tv....there was a weather front coming in so I blamed the weather for all my pain....today seems to be a better day....Just getting started and the day is half over so I don't know how much I will get done...I might even sew a little before I take the machine off the table....for now.....more later..

No comments:

Post a Comment