Thursday, November 7, 2019

NO SEWING BUT A GOOD EXCUSE

Well its winter time here now....we have had 2 measurable snows those happened in October which is kind of rare....and it has gotten more cold than it should for the first part of November....

I started stocking my cabinet with groceries in early fall so I would be ready for winter this year.....we had a weird summer so I expected winter to be unusual also....I can get my meat delivered too...until recently I was getting produce from the local farm and they delivered too...was really great for my back...but now I have to go get my produce and carry....I do not want to have to get out in the snow and ice I am so afraid of falling and breaking something or worse...my legs aren't that great for stability...

My grandson was here last Sat. and I fixed him a steak supper...he helped me with things I could not do....after he left I wasn't feeling good...that stayed with me for about 4 days...stomach and lower trac wasn't just right....must have been bug....one of the local teachers said there was a bug going through the school so I must have picked it up too...

So as you probably guessed by now no sewing this week...I haven't felt much like doing anything....today though I had to go to the next town to pick up med...I got some lunch while there....it was a cold afternoon but at least the sun was out....cant seem to get warm since I got home....boy do I hate to see winter come in.....take care everyone...more later...….



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete