Tuesday, May 5, 2015

SCRAPPY COSMETIC BAG

Its Tuesday and its raining today...good day to sit and sew lol....I worked on more blocks till lunch time...

More last week end sewing was this big cosmetic bag....I have plans for it which I cant discuss in case someone is reading this lol...

This morning I worked on my daughters quilt which is the same pattern as the bag but bigger squares...it was made mostly with leader and enders...it went together so fast I hardly realized I had a quilt ready...maybe I will get to the border for it today...she wants a dark red border which will work fine I found out after laying it out...there is a lot of red in it so it should compliment it ok...

Yesterday I machine quilted the sections for another market bag...this one I really like its different...hope the picture will do it justice ...

I have a bunch of 1 yard reds that I need to wash up and put away so maybe that will be this afternoons job....we will see....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment