Tuesday, May 26, 2015

GRANDMOTHERS FLOWER GARDEN NO.5, 1 MORE TO GO!

Ok here is Grandmothers flower garden quilt top no. 5....I finished this over the winter of 14-15...Like all the others I've done it is hand sewn without the papers inside following the method other than English paper piecing...I am now working on No. 6 which I hope will be done by end of this summer then I can start to quilt all 6 of them....I chose to make all the quilt tops first so if I didn't make it each family member would have a top to get finished but I do hope I am around to quilt them all....

I had a busy holiday weekend...not socially but organizingly (is that a word) busy...I have been working on clearing off the 2 tables I have in the family room that I use for laying out quilts and quilting with my little portable machine....it has been piled high with new fabric ready to be washed and ironed which I spent most of the weekend doing....now to get it put away and the rest of the things off the table...its almost there...

Getting ready to work on my daughters scrappy quilt laying out and preparing it for hand quilting....maybe by the weekend coming I will be able to work on it...I can get a lot done on a weekend for some reason lol.....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment