Monday, June 1, 2015

STRINGS AND MORE STRINGS

This is what I have been doing the last couple days when time permitted...digging in my 'string' bin and making 4 1/2 inch blocks to be joined and make a 4 block, block....I plan on making 35 big blocks of 4 to make a quilt...I think I have 20 so far... not sure on border or not there is time to think on that one...I cant sit and make many of these at a time as I start to get nervous and have to quit...

I would like that bin to get down to half before I stop making blocks from it...I only want 1 bin of those things lol....and it doesn't take long for it to overflow....

Well I survived the clean up day lol....I threw out more than I thought I would want to part with and it was a good feeling but very emotional on some things that were my 2 husbands but time for them to go....and now its time for me to go...errands to do....more later....

1 comment:

  1. Love working on string blocks. Keep saving those strings My pile is huge, and need to work on them soon.

    ReplyDelete