Monday, June 8, 2015

WIP- FAN QUILT MIGHT GET FINISHED THIS TIME

I have been having back trouble again but did manage to sort through some things in the sewing room....Among the things I found was fabric like my daughters fan quilt...I was lacking the bottom part of the fan but now can make her quilt bigger....she will be happy about that....It will be a bigger bed size now...not sure on border yet...

I was lacking 15 blocks of making it bed size but had the blocks started then I thought ran out of the fabric...so over the weekend I started finishing the blocks so it can be put together...

On Saturday I
received my order for back material and my granddaughters purple  fabric for the border on her flower garden quilt....I am set now for a lot of quilts so I am going to try not to order more fabric for quite awhile....

I worked out my sons scrap quilt...its a vertically brick put together diagonally....confused???....I will take pictures of it when I get the border on....have to make 47 more brick blocks to do that...more cutting for variety in the scrap....

Errands to do today so need to get another cup of coffee and get dressed and get out of here for a bit...2 stores to go to for groceries hope I don't irritate my back again.....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment