Tuesday, June 6, 2017

OLD BLOCKS REVISITED

I am finding out that it is hard for me to get back into sewing now that my knitting is done....its like I have to wear a new groove for me to fit...lol....
 
I have been looking around for small projects for me to work on to get the juices flowing again...so far I haven't found any that peak my interest....soo I went looking at pics I took in the past of some things I had been working on...and no they aren't finished yet....maybe that is the incentive for me to work on them....here are a few pics...
 
 
 
 
 
 
These are just a few of the blocks I have in various stages of a quilt...i think I got discouraged before I quit sewing last year at all the unfinished things I have...
 
My coffee is gone and I need some breakfast so I will quit here....I do have some pics of the things I knitted that will be coming soon...more later......
 

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment