Wednesday, June 7, 2017

HATS, HATS AND MORE HATS AND SCARVES

Today I thought I would post pictures of the knitting I did over winter this year...I decided to clean out all my leftover yarn I had accumulated in the past and do something with it.....sooo I made 30 single hats and 20 scarf and hat sets...the first pic shows the single hats that will go to the mens homeless shelter in the city and the second pic shows the sets...some of which will be Christmas presents for my family and the rest will go to the Salvations Army family unit in the city....
 
 

I really didn't realize I had so much yarn but they will all be out of here by Christmas this year then I will have space in my closet....This was my project from Jan.1 to April 30 this year....

I sure don't seem to be setting the world on fire today...Call it laziness or just haven't got started...I don't know which it is but I need to overcome it and get busy....

I have been scanning ideas for quilts and other sewing this morning so that is at least something...and I also added a couple blocks to my flower garden quilt...I am on the last 4 rows of it before I start the fill ins and the border...

My mind was wandering while sewing about getting a quilt laid out to quilt...that is the only way I am going to really get involved back in my sewing...more on this later....and more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment