Tuesday, March 24, 2015

PICTURE OF NEW LITTLE QUILT

This afternoon while out running errands I went in search of camera batteries...I had overlooked them and finally asked a clerk about stocking them...they weren't where I thought they would be...was so glad to see that they still had them....As you can see this is my little quilt....the pattern that spoke to me lol...its a simple 9 patch and snowball pattern but what makes it striking is the different solid colors....I am liking this one a lot....
I haven't taken anymore pictures yet...have to try to remember which of those I haven't got pics of.....

I have been working on so many small things trying to use up some of the scrap I have on my table that I go from one to the next not thinking about pictures...just getting them done lol.....

Its going to be rainy here for a couple days so maybe I will get pictures taken and maybe my photo album up to date along with finishing this little quilt...cant wait for that...anxious to see it final....more later....


No comments:

Post a Comment