Thursday, March 5, 2015

STRINGS GET PRIORITY TODAY

I need to dig in my big clothes basket of blocks today for the bag of string blocks already made....2 reasons....I need to see how many I have and what direction to go and to find out what size they are...I forgot!...I didn't work on the strings earlier in the week like I thought I would...Now after working in the sewing room a little my scrap basket is really overflowing so I have to work up those scraps just to get them off my counter...
I wish I had a good idea how I wanted to use the 'string' blocks but at the moment I don't....the last quilt top I made with some of them was the center of a star so I don't want to do that again...I guess I need to do a little digging for ideas again....

The weather man says today could be the last cold blast for this season and by the first of next week we could be approaching 60 degrees....boy what a welcome that would be after all the below zero weather we had this winter...

I guess I better get going on something or I will get really lazy again...was that way first part of the week...maybe it was cabin fever lol....anyhow I don't need it lol...off to whatever.....more later.....

1 comment:

  1. Yes, our weather man said by next week we will get to the 50's
    We got 8 inches of snow last night and it is very cold. Will be glad to spring forward Sunday in time.

    ReplyDelete