Friday, April 5, 2024

Worked on some 16 sq. blocks

 I did some sewing of little 1 1/2 in squares the last 2 days to make some 16 sq blocks...i found 16 of them on my table and some sq already cut so instead of moving them around i sewed them up to get them out of the way....i'm finding that my arm just kills me to sew....i hurt it years ago, popped a bicep....the docs dont want to mess with it because of my bad heart...they told me it would be very weak the rest of my life....and boy does it hurt when i do too much....i found a couple bags of star blocks different sizes on the table when i started to organize things...so much to do in there but i will keep trying...i cant lose the use of this arm this is the one i use all the time....i will get some pics next week soon as i figure out how to get them out of my phone.....more later

No comments:

Post a Comment