Wednesday, April 10, 2024

HIT A SNAG

I hit a snag with my sewing....i did get my old machine back working again and now when i went to quilt my other little machine wont work....i have been away from sewing for 3 years so i might have forgotten something.....no sewing until i figure out how to get it going again.....it balls up under the quilt and then jams....i has been tempermental in the past so i wasn't surprised.....i got all stressed out and got my A-Fib in an uproar so trying to get that settled down before i try to deal with it again....things were going along pretty good until then....

My sleeping habit is still radical as ever.....tonight i will be up most of the night cause i get a lot of pain before it rains and its due in the morning for 2 days so i took pain med and it wipes me out then i sleep for 8-13 hrs then i am awake for maybe a day before i sleep again....gotta get busy my son brought my groceries from my list yesterday so have to put them up and start thinking about my next meal....with my sleeping habit meal times are all messed up too...who would have thought about making a cherry pie at 1am in the morning but that is what i did yesterday lol.....ok gotta get some decaf and start my day at 11pm more later...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment