Tuesday, April 2, 2024

TRYING TO SEW AGAIN

After 3 years i am trying to get back to sewing.....i had a second heart attack in that length of time and a bunch of other health problems.....i missed making quilt tops and working with fabric.....so i am making an attempt to go at it again.....My old sewing machine had quit in that time and the repair shop said it was too hard to find parts for it so i didn't take it in.....but i oiled it good and it is working slower but then me 82 years old is working slower also...that is what is so frustrating..

I left a mess when i stopped sewing in there so i am attempting to work on it....i have 2 quilt tops started for Quilts Beyond Borders to work on which will help with all the scrap laying around on my work table...

I cant sew like a mad woman like i use to though so i suppose i will have to get used to that....and not that long at a time,,,I used to get a top done in an evening but not now i dont think....but any sewing i do will be progress from what i have done in 3 years.....more later

1 comment: