Tuesday, August 1, 2017

CAN A NEW BLOCK BE MADE?

I took this picture out of archives today..its an original I dreamed up one afternoon couple years ago with the size scraps I had.....now I am trying to make a new block with scraps I have using more different size squares and rectangles....can a person make a new block or have they all been made lol....Not wanting to get too involved with a defined quilt of sorts at this time ...I want something I can have fun with....I cant believe just how much small yardage I have...its prettly well stacked at the front of my work table...the goal is to use off those piles first but somehow they get bigger not smaller lol..

I laid awake for 2 hours last night trying to envision a block and when I found it useless I got up and machine quilted a small runner before going back to bed...

I've been kind of lazy so far today...I guess I am sleepy because of lack of sleep I got last night...got some laundry to do when I final get going....got binding to put on 2 small items now....I found some half finished potholders buried on the table too that I could work on....not to mention the big clothes basket of block bags I have to finish...and the list goes on.....more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment