Saturday, July 29, 2017

TO EARLY FOR CHRISTMAS SEWING?

Its been a busy weekend so far....some of those Christmas blocks I tore up are now remade into this little topper...I used some of the squares for the outside border too...I wasn't sure I was going to be able to quilt on my little machine as the last time it threw a huge temper tantrum and wouldn't sew right...after messing with it 6 months ago I left it alone  before I had a stress fit.

Well this week I decided to see if it was over it...I adjusted the tension again and low and behold it wanted to quilt... but I am sooooo out of practice...tonight I tackled it again and made a lot of mistakes and had to rip out a lot but finally got it done...now its ready for a binding...maybe tomorrow...

I'm trying to get back to the sewing I did before but after 6 months of not sewing ya know its like starting over lol....

The rest of the weekend so far I have made a big batch of potato salad and homemade cookies....made homemade pizza Friday night with the leftovers from homemade spaghetti sauce.....do ya get the hint I did a lot of homemade cooking this week  hahaha.....

Ok i'm tired so that's why the humor I get a little crazy when I am tired....but its a good tired because I was sick the whole month of June with Shingles and still being bugged by the after effects...soo its off to lay down and watch tv before I doze off.....more later

No comments:

Post a Comment