Sunday, January 3, 2016

SCRAP SEWING TODAY

I decided that i needed to work with strings today after looking in my scrap basket that i keep on the sewing table...it was overflowing with scrap....i really didn't want to do much as i was tired for some reason...I could have dumped it into the bigger tote but i didn't want that either as it can get out of hand very fast....

This is the result of my efforts....not sure i will work on more but i do have to go in and put things away if i dont...after my back rests for awhile i will see if i can do more....i really need to....

I had to take a break from working on the flower garden quilts today...I have been working on them steady for over a month and I am tired of them at the present lol....oh i will keep at it but not like i have been...well i gotta go lay down for a bit...got muscle spasms in my back and they need to quit....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment