Saturday, January 2, 2016

GETTING A GOOD START TO THE NEW YEAR

Today seemed like Sunday....so much so that i tried to find TV programs that i watch on Sunday today....Finally figured out that it was Saturday....I just hate when i get my days mixed up...

It was a busy day though...I always work on the flower garden quilts in the morning and today was no different...got a lot done too...ready to turn the corner on the border and had to get out one of the others so i could get it set up they way it should be....Those corners are very tricky...

Then later in the afternoon i quilted a table runner i just made...it was a fall pattern FQ and some triangles floating around on my sewing table forever...i had enough triangles to make 7 square in square blocks...i put them in rows of 2 using 6 and had one leftover for a potholder....i have the runner yet to sew the binding down but my fingers are getting sore tonight so will wait till another time....

I even got my bills cleaned up ready to mail... and the bar almost cleaned off....the dining table is almost cleaned off too...i have been working on that job for about a week...i want to lay out a quilt to sew or take to quilter...not decided which...

I just know i am tired and my back feels like a truck ran over it with all the sitting at themachine i did the last couple days...so i suppose i better turn in early with a tylenol chaser tonight....more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment