Thursday, January 21, 2016

BACK TO SEWING NOW....MAYBE

A couple days ago I had an echocardiogram at the hospital which I hope is the last test I will have for the winter....so far all the tests I have had revealed nothing...At least its telling me I don't have the big C or a lot of other diseases or problems...for that I am thankful.... All these tests are telling me I might be right that my food is going through my body too fast to get absorbed like it should hence I am not making blood as fast as I am using it over a period of years....there is more to story but I wont bore you...anyway I hope my family doc recognizes that this could be the problem...my gastro doc hasn't ruled it out....

Anyway---its been so cold here when I had to get out to go for this test that I actually dragged out my winter coat...ya know its cold when I do that lol...as I hate coats especially heavy ones but at least I was very warm against the zero weather...

A little sewing is being done but  mostly working on the border of my daughters flower garden quilt...I am almost ready for the last side....then only have one more quilt to add a border to...I have been having a lot of pain in my arm that I hand sew with...I think all the repetition sewing is wearing on it...so I have been babying it somewhat...

I have gotten a couple fabric orders in the last 2 weeks so have to get them washed and ironed (another aggravation for my arm) ...I am waiting to use one of the pieces for the back of a childs oversized quilt for a family member...will need to hand quilt that one....

So all in all lots of sewing to get going on...if winter sticks around I am sure I will be in the sewing room a lot more lol....maybe pics next time.....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment