Saturday, October 17, 2015

BEEN ON THE GO THIS WEEK

Yes i have been on the go this week...one not by choice....had appointment with the gastro doc....set up times for the scopes to find out maybe why i might be losing blood to cause my anemia....I am not so sure that is what is happening...i know i am not a doc but i take a med that is notorious for malabsorbtion and i think my food isn't getting digested well enough to make blood...the gastro doc also mentioned that so i think i have the right doc in my corner...my primary doc thinks otherwise...so we will see...

Two days later yesterday in fact my granddaughter called and wanted me to go shopping with her in the city....i was tired but we dont get an opportunity to see each other very often anymore being she is living out of state...so i went....we had a great lunch and visit and i did get some things i forgot the day of the dr. visit so it worked out well even though i came home and crashed lol....but it was a good day....

I worked in some time in this week washing and ironing new fabric again....got 10 washed up and today i plan on doing more......i spent a lot of time in sewing room trying to organize my strips into their proper containers again to get things off my table so i can have room to work...and i have a mountain of fabric piles to put away in the cabinet that i am finally done with working on projects...so my time will be put to good use once i am in there...

This about catches me up for now....so its on to sewing for me....more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment