Monday, October 5, 2015

THOUGHTS OF CHRISTMAS TREES AND ANGELS

Today is Monday again...a new week, one week closer to Christmas...I have been on sites looking for ideas for Christmas gifts...while there i found the most gorgeous Christmas tree all decorated in golds....It almost makes me want to put up a tree this year....I lost interest in Christmas decorating after my husband died a few years ago but today i thought about putting up my little tree but not the 8 ft. one we used to put up....who knows i might even get my angels out that i made years ago with ribbons and lace...

I have to wash up some white printed fabric today then i can start my Christmas project for the swap i am in...i have been dragging my feet this past week....my shoulder is acting up from so much hand sewing and ironing action from an old injury to my rotator cuff accident i had years ago....i hope i dont end up in physical therapy again to  get it to calm down....

As i said i have been hand sewing on the Grandmother flower garden No. 6...the last one i think lol....i only have 3 more rows to go and i will be finished with another top....getting tired of working on this one maybe because i know its the last one lol...

Not much else to talk about today just the same ole stuff with me...the weather is getting into fall now...cool days and cold nights...winter is in the wings ready to take over for a few months....sure hope its not a harsh one this year.....more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment