Thursday, October 22, 2015

WORKING ON 2 QUILTS AT ONCE SAVES TIME?

While i am on the lookout for fabrics for triangles for square in square blocks i am also looking for triangles the same size for this quilt...it has a little smaller center than the ones for the 9 patch quilt but will be right size when trimmed to fit in this quilt...i need all pastel and med colors for this one so i can cut double amount and work on both quilts....confused??...hope not....

I also need to dig in the triangle box i have full of them different sizes...i may have some right size for both quilts and here is a tip for those who make strings...save those triangle ends and little triangles for the corners of your string quilts...makes better looking centers when 4 are put together...creates an hour glass effect....

I made my grocery delivery gal a little happier yesterday....she got to pick something from my box that has runners etc. in to use in her home....its the least i can do for all the grocery items she helps me with....last month i gave away a bag of potholders and small items to the place where my daughter works.... i had an overload of things....its good to get my work out there and make good public relations...who knows maybe a sale or 2 down the road.....for now i have to get to work on my obligations for Christmas gifts for my groups....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment