Saturday, April 25, 2015

ANOTHER BAG, ANOTHER DAY

Yesterday I finished a bag I had started about a month ago....I had decisions to make with finishing it so I just let it sit...I got tired of looking at it so I just did what I thought would be fine and it was....these blocks I used on it were small I like the effect but I don't like working with them so not sure I will use this size again...I plan on keeping this one for myself... bag size is 16x15 ....I made a 8 inch square bottom in it..i think it will hold a casserole or covered container for meetings...

Today the weather is so lousy I think probably I will spend it sewing or doing laundry or a little of both...of course I have more fabric I could wash/iron too....so I guess I will just dive in and do whatever...

I would like to finish my daughters quilt top today...it is made with the same scrappy pattern as the above bag but bigger blocks which went together fast and is good for leader and ender blocks...

Ok enough said today...got to get to work time is a-wastin'....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment