Tuesday, October 22, 2019

DID MORE SEWING MOVING ALONG

I did more string sewing today and this evening got 16 small blocks made making 4 big blocks....28 more small blocks to go and then I can put the border on...for those that might be curious the size of the paper foundation is 4 1/2 inches...I chose that size because I have a 4 1/2 inch ruler and its just handy for straightening up the block after ward.....works out great...

I cant sit very long at the sewing machine anymore so I guess I have to be satisfied with 2 hr. intervals of sewing now....I worked this afternoon and again this evening for a bit...I got more done than I thought I would....

Ok going tolook around the net and see if I can find another easy pattern for another child quilt....at my age now I don't want too complicated things to deal with anymore....I don't concentrate good enough anymore.....more next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment