Sunday, March 27, 2016

I'M ON A ROLL WITH ALL THE QUILTING

I have been on a roll this past month with hand quilting with a little blip this past week with a bummed up finger for a couple days....I had fabric leftover from my sons fish quilt i made couple years ago and i didn't know what i was going to do with the 2 yards taking up space in the cabinet so i made a quilt for a boy that will i think become my step great grandson one day...he adores my son and loves fishing as much as my son does...i hand quilted it and had just enough fabric to make the twin size quilt....

The next quilt i have had for about a year and there is another one about the same size waiting for its turn to be quilted also....this one is an oversized baby quilt i hand quilted after i got done with the fish quilt....it too is leftover fabric some from my grandsons football quilt back.....the border on this one is light blue not white as the picture shows....its a simple one with just alternating bricks but very striking....

I was cleaning off the chair that i had piled sewing stuff on and found a table topper ....i dont remember making it but i finished it also....gotta get new batteries for the camera then i can take more pics....by then i might have more to show....i hope to keep the momentum going with all this quilting....more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment