Friday, March 4, 2016

FINALLY LAYING OUT A QUILT

I have been talking about laying out another quilt for a long time...well today is the day...it always hurts my back so when i do this i keep putting it off but today i decided i had to start in again.....

It has taken me all afternoon to get this far with it....got it about half way pinned then i can put it in the standing hoop to hand quilt....first i was going to  hand quilt then machine quilt , back and forth but its much nicer hand quilted and i do a better job.....

This is a medium size quilt, 54x79 so it wont take too long to do then i can keep the momentum going i hope with another quilt after this one is done....that is my plan anyway...

Well my rest time is over so back to pinning...i want to get some quilting done on it tonight yet so i better get going....more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment