Sunday, December 13, 2015

ANGEL TOPPER --A GIFT FROM MY SWAPPER FRIEND

Isn't this pretty???? ...Beautiful Angel!... It's a topper made by one of my on line quilting friends for Christmas swap i joined....i am thinkng of putting a sleeve on it so i can hang it....i have just the spot for it and i think it would look nice ...

Yesterday wasn't a total loss...i washed up a small load of clothes and another load of dark fabrics and ironed them for my cabinet...

I just havent felt like doing too much...this past week i have had some sort of bug working on me...i think its a sinus infection but so far i am still going...very tired all the time though....so not much is getting done...

Today i hope to change that....i have a lot of fabric that needs washed up so it can be used so this is the game plan....wash a huge load of same color type fabric and dry a few at a time so when i iron them my arm doesn't get so tired....i think this will work better though its kinda slow process but workable...

I have already worked 3 hrs on my grand daughters flower garden quilt....this border is getting to me...for some reason its taking forever to finish...one reason is the Kona white cotton is very stiff to work with....i hate it....the last batch of it got was this way....

I ordered fabric for the background of the last flower garden quilt...MINE....it wont be Kona for sure....i am making sure i got something that is soft to hand sew....one note...when i went to order...it seems most of the other whites in all categories is sold out or has very little yardage...what is going on?????...is the companies not making any or is the public making quilts with all white backs?????.....unbelieveable!!!!

My sewing table is a wreck again...but what should i expect when i am working in there most of the time...i never stick with one thing very long so there is always 3-4 projects going on all the time....

I cant get anything done sitting here so off i go...maybe it will be a very productive day....more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment