Sunday, September 13, 2015

ANOTHER COSMETIC BAG AND CHRISTMAS THOUGHTS

Here is another cosmetic bag i made recently....this little one is like the tan one but they are so neat to make i might just keep making them....I am thinking about taking a bunch of them to my daughter to put in her shop...she is a beautitan and those would fit the purpose as she does nails too..

I have been trying to think of things to make for Christmas gifts this week...In a group i belong to on line is having a Christmas swap again this year....a box filled with goodies...Everyone tries to be unique and each year it gets harder to do that lol....

I also have been working on my granddaughters flower garden quilt which is no. 6 in my series and i think the last one....i will have a lot of solid color hexes leftover since i switched to the smaller posies for the last 3 tops i made....so will have to think of some way to use them...i do have a couple ideas that maybe might work so will have to work the kinks out later....more on this one later....

I am not sure i will ever get my sewing table free of leftover pieces....too big for me to call scrap if i can make other things from them....I have upteen amount of quilt tops that need to be finished so i dont need to make more at the present time....i am so looking for a charity that i can send some to to help them out....some are so specific in what they will take makes it hard when mine arent like what they want...i will keep looking....if you have ideas for me post them.....more later all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment