Saturday, September 26, 2015

A WEEKEND OF STRINGS

This isn't the new project i have planned but it is something that was needed...my string box was overflowing again...so i spent the whole weekend so far making string blocks...anything that was too small for a block got made into piano key type for a border or something else later...

I also worked a lot on my granddaughter flower quilt...adding 5 blocks finishing row 14....it wont be long before i have the top done...

I still have the white fabric to wash for the Christmas project i want to make....i think i will add more white fabric for the hexes to the load also...i got through that so fast and there is another quilt top i want to use with the leftover fabric from the flower gardens....just so many ideas so little time and energy lol.....i think i need a crew to help me lol...

Well its bedtime for me but i think i will play a game on the computer before i go...it always makes me sleepy so we will see if it does tonight .....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment