Wednesday, December 4, 2013

SNOWBALL QUILT IS FINISHED!

Well as I promised here is the picture of my daughters snowball quilt all done....so glad too!.... All hand quilted...In the center of each snowball is a quilted heart 1 row up and 1 row down so it looks right from either way....the borders are quilted....had 6 needles going for this one...I am happy with it and I think she will be very happy with it also....
 
So being I an done with this one I am moving on....I went looking for a batt piece big enough for my blue quilt I want to finish....

 
oh what  a mess....and of course none were the right size....I considered piecing the batts but it seems none were the same weight....so that was out...I opened another batt to relax...I really want to get that blue quilt done with so I can move on to more....I want to get as much done as possible before going back to the girls gfg quilts to quilt...that will take a lot of my time the size they are....
 
I have to make up my mind today what I am making for the quilt meeting tomorrow...its our annual Christmas dinner meeting....whatever I make I have to get the 'fixins' yet so cant wait much longer...plus I have some errands to do while out...and mother nature is 'smokin' again....lol...its really foggy again today...suppose to get really cold by this evening though...
 
ok I have a lot to do today so I better get going on it....look for more pics this week...I have a little teaser later....more later....

1 comment: