I basically have been off the computer since i was last here....my health was not very good and i was not doing much sewing of any kind.....Had a thyroid imbalance that made my A-fib react making life turn upside down for awhile along with other problems....my legs arent any better as is my back that is what stops me sewing.
I am almost house bound not trusting walking where i am not use to which does not bother me unless its really some place i would like to go...
I have lost 90 lb over a period of maybe 6 years really with attitude if i lose ok if i dont ok....No pressure seems to work....
I have been washing and ironing fabric when i feel like it hoping to spark some sewing fever.....i have been visiting blogs and sites i used to go to for sewing and that has helped....so i am going to attempt to start in sewing again.....I wonder how many times i have said that lol....
I have been downsizing my closet getting rid of 4 sizes in clothes, but i am finding not so easy to replace them with things i like as they dont make them anymore....
I am going to make a point to do something in the sewing dept each day even if its just to thread a needle....its too easy to just give in to autoimmune diseases and not do aanything....wish me luck.....more later....
That is one heck of a diet! I am so sorry for all your troubles! I have fibromyalgia of I have a little inkling of what you are going through. Can you find some strength training you can do with stretch bands to do while sitting? I do a few myself. I also do balance training while standing right at the counter where I can grab very easily. I'm 78 so my muscles now train very, very slowly but my muscles do get stronger a bit at a time. Best wishes to you!
ReplyDelete