Monday, April 29, 2013

A HEART ATTACK IS SLOWING ME DOWN!

If i was missed this past week i had a good reason, not a happy one though the outcome so far turned out better than expected....i had a heart attack!...my lungs was filling with fluid smothering the heart....i think i had all the tests in the hospital before they were through....i came home today with lots of instruction and lots of bp meds....so it will take some getting used to and a lot of trial and error....i dont mind telling you it will be a hard thing to do...

I am so tired and they took my arthritis meds away because of the health risk so now my arthritis is really kicking up a fuss....i can hardly move without pain....so lots to get used to there too...

sewing may have to take a back seat or i might not be able to do as much as i have in the past...but i will do as much as possible...i have so much to do!....

that is it in a nutshell about me for now so i have to wear a new groove in my life...is it too late to teach old dogs new tricks?? guess we will find out....more later....

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are well enough to go home......
    And it will be a very big adjustment for you too.
    Take it slow.......and you will work out a way to get back to your sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this! Glad you are doing ok. I have been out of the loop for a while myself and just now have read your post.

    ReplyDelete