Tuesday, August 15, 2017

SCRAP ISN'T ALWAYS FABRIC

No you aren't seeing giant snowballs...I admit they look like it though....I finally got the 'grinder' going and shredded 2 years off my life....never to be seen again in paper......I still have a couple more years to go....speaking of paper......
I took the time to cut off usable blank paper on the  pages and look at how much scrap paper I have to use when I am figuring sewing and other projects...Those aren't single sheets either those are several sheets stapled together...there is so much paper wasted in letters and at the end of bills its a shame to run through the shredder or throw away...These will be put to good use cause I use a tremendous amount of scrap while figuring quilts and other sewing and I hate to buy paper lol when I find oodles like this.......will have some sewing pics later when I get them organized and maybe a quilt laid out too...we will see....more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment