Friday, July 28, 2017

PIZZA FROM LEFTOVERS

This was my supper tonight...homemade pizza made from homemade spaghetti sauce I had leftover from night before.....it almost didn't happen lol....got out my  great pizza pan (I swear it makes great pizzas)...got the dough spread out and when I looked at the sauce it had cooked down more than I thought...looked for pizza sauce in cabinet...none....so grabbed some tomato paste...that worked...got the cheese and yikes not very much...so made do...no other cheese around...this isn't my best one but it tastes good lol ...

I have been doing some sewing...I had torn up some sewn together 2 in squares, Christmas fabrics and decided to remake something with them....the table topper looks pretty good so far...its ready for quilting...

I worked on my little machine I quilt on to see if it got over its bullen streak...last time it skipped stitches on me...I think I have it fixed so maybe over the weekend I will quilt it then get a pic...

For now going to get another piece of pizza...more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment