Sunday, June 18, 2017

SOMEWHAT BETTER

Well I am still sick but I do believe I am getting somewhat better....trying to stay up longer now...my face blisters and swelling is still there but fading...what really gets me is the headache on that side of my head....it really really hurts...the meds I took were the ones that you only have 6 tabs then you are done but the med works on...I am sure I have had the same med only stronger...I just wonder if she didn't give me the lower strength....

I called and made appt. at my reg doc to go when my daughter gets back from vacation so she can take me...and see what is going on with this....its beginning to worry me...

Today I boiled a couple chicken thighs and cooked noodles in the broth...that really tasted good to me...enough for tomorrow too...was a good move...

We had a storm over night that knocked out power ...now my florescent lights (3) in the kitchen are just working at 1/3 power....I think it must have done something to the starting mechanism or else it tried to blow out one of the bulbs... gotta have someone look at that ....what else is going to go wrong...oops forget I said that.....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment