Thursday, June 15, 2017

I CANT WIN, SICK AGAIN ONLY WORSE

I haven't been around if you follow then you noticed...I have been a sick puppy....I developed a very bad sinus infection...and that same germ infected my face on the left side with shingle like lesions and blisters from my eye to my chin....you cant believe how painful its been...the worst started on Friday and was full bloom on Sunday morning....my daughter took me to the clinic on Sunday that stays open for faster service than I could get with my doc....got a shot and tabs...I take the last one tomorrow ...I hope that is all I need....my face is still swollen with a few blisters..i have a nose like a prize fighter that lost lol...the big water blister under my eye I think is all gone now...I can see a little better....I still have a major headache on that side though...worried still about that...

So there has been no sewing except for a few petals on my flower garden quilt flowers but that is all I felt like doing...my gums are still sore so eating light still...just not much else to talk about right now....more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment