Thursday, June 29, 2017

I AM A LOUSY PATIENT,TIRED OF THIS

Yesterday my daughter took me to my regular doctor...my problem has been at a standstill for several days...I wish I could have gone to him first but it was the weekend and he doesn't take patients till Tuesday as his first of the week...instead I settled for a physicans asst.......she misdiagnosed my problem...shingles was  my guess from the beginning....

According to my reg. doctor I truly have shingles and am on my way to healing....how long does it take?...I have had this problem since June 9...
I hope I am able to go to my grandsons wedding July8...if I don't feel better then I wont be going...I tried to buy groceries yesterday and had to let my daughter finish up at the grocery store while I went to the car to sit down...just too weak...

I am going to try to do a little bit in the house today and doc says I have to eat more...I have lost 12 lb since this started...I know I haven't been eating just no appetite..

Ok I have rattled on about this so for now this catches me up and not much more going on except I do a little hand sewing when my headache isn't too bad....hopefully more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment