Monday, June 5, 2017

Hello everyone....Like a bad penny I have returned again....I took a long break from posting on most forums because I was extra busy here at home...My health hasn't been all that good either so that slows me down with thinking and how much I do ...

I was busy though...as you know if you read my blog I have been working on grandmothers flower garden quilts and I am still working on No. 7 which will be mine..and then all at once I didn't want to sew anymore for awhile....I guess I was burnt out.....now I am trying to get back with it again.

For Christmas last year I made a bunch of crocheted dish cloths for the family and myself so that took a lot of my time and I had a lot of drs. appts and hospital tests I was going through....those seem to be on going....

Then Jan. 1, 2017 I dug out all my yarn leftovers and started making hats for the homeless shelter for men...knitting I think most of the time...

This catches up with me...I am happy you all haven't deserted my blog...hopefully I will be posting regularly again......more next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment